На V The Moscow International Vladimir Krainev Piano Competition will be awarded a special prize!
Alexander Romanovsky, Chairman of the jury and Art Director of the Fifth Moscow International Vladimir Krainev Piano Competition, established a special prize to encourage students of music schools and other non-specialized musical institutions aged 9 to 18 inclusive, as well as the youngest musicians under the age of 8.
Alexander Romanovsky together with other members of the jury will evaluate the performances of participants on video recordings, and the results will be announced on February 8, 2023. Recordings must be made strictly in the period from October 21 to January 20, 2023. In order to confirm the date of the recording, the participant must show a special picture of the competition (link) before the performance, which must be shown on the screen of an electronic device.
The terms of participation
Category Children Music School (9 - 18 years old inclusive):
- The participant chooses the category of Children Music School while submitting the application; www.krainevcompetition.moscow;
- The participant must perform the program in accordance with his age;
- The participant cannot submit an application for the V Vladimir Krainev Moscow International Piano Competition;
Program for the participants up to 12 years old: at least two different stile pieces (max 12 minutes long);
Program for the participants of 13 years and older: at least two different stile pieces (max 20 minutes long);
Based on the results of the audition, the jury will select three winners, each of whom will receive a prize of 50,000 rubles. The teachers of the winners will be awarded with the same amount prizes.
Debut category (under 8 years old):
- The participant chooses the Debut category while submitting the application;
- The participant must complete the program for the Debut category;
Program: at least two different stile pieces, including any piece of J.S. Bach (max 12 minutes long);
Based on the results of the audition, three winners will be awarded Honorary Diplomas, incentive non-monetary prizes and master classes with the opportunity to perform at the Gala concert or other concerts of the Moscow International Performing Arts Center.